Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo Review ♥

Episode 2 (April 17, 2012)


I would divide my review in to 4 parts which I believe I could dissect each one thoroughly. LOL! :)
 
The first scene that moved me most was when Sarah wrote a letter for her dad telling him how much they missed him around and letting him know that all the efforts he put in into his works are paid off because Sarah was really doing well in her studies. (I was moved with this, because I too is a student who tirelessly put all my efforts just to make my parents proud. Well, good job Sarah. Keep on aiming for the best.


Manny supported Sarah's graduation while Ramon was out of the country, working.

The second very moving part was when Ramon saved his friend, Manny. This is very influential to all the viewers and a very good lesson to those people who are blessed with good friends. We must and always be thankful to our friends. Indeed, True friends are those people who are not hesitant in giving up his life for his friend, and that is what Ramon did to Manny. He was so willing to sacrifice his own life just to save his friend. Rarely, we can find true friends like him!

The next scene gave me goosebump, the most dramatic and full of emotions part was when Belen knew what had happened to Roman, her pain penetrates the screen and all her emotions just showed up. She cried painfully after knowing that he just lost the most important man of her life. The breakdown scene of Belen is just so heart melting for all the viewers and all her pain just hit everyone straight to the heart. (I personally wanted to go straight to the television and hug her tight and let her feel that eventually everything would be fine, literally.) I must commend, Miss Sandy Andolong for this, indeed she is a performer that delivers very well. Great job, Miss S! You sure made me cry with you! T'was so sad. I smell victory and awards for Miss Sandy Andolong :)

This made me cry too :(


The last highlight is, “The feeling of guilt of Manny for losing Roman.” Manny feels really bad about what happened and the thought of him being saved by his friend is bothering him badly. He kept on thinking that if not for his friend Roman, he would have possibly died in that accident. He tirelessly ask sorry to Belen about what happened to Roman and promised Belen that he would always be there for her and Sarah. As always, Mr Boyet De Leon did a greaaaaaaaat job again! He never fails to amaze me with his acting spirit. Very versatile, I must say! :)





Lastly, this episode is a tearjerker; everyone must have a box of Kleenex beside them and an extra box for their seatmate! *laughs*

P.S.
I like how bitter Gloria Diaz is. Haha! *laughs*



♥A.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com