Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig Review :)

Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig Episode: 03292012




I just can't help but make a review about last night's episode.

Everyone acted so naturally and amazingly, I guess this is one of the best thing about DSP. All actors are commendable!

Cindy's Death :(
First, The scene of Alfred reminiscing all his mom's good memories. I was really moved with this scene knowing that he cannot take back the life of his mother. He wanted to say how much love he has for her mother and how thankful he'll always be for treating him like her own. This made me shed tears. He captures the scene with his emotions. T'was so sad.

Second highlight would be the confrontation scene of Leo and Alfred, which led Leo blaming Alfred for the death of his wife. The scene was full of emotions. As a viewer, you can really feel the pain in their eyes while confronting with each other. I love how Leo carries just the right angst, it was really strong - it summarized the hurt and anger that he carried since he lost his wife, Cindy. Poor Alfred for he was blamed for Cindy's death. He wanted to defend himself but he just couldn't. On the other hand, I can't blame Leo for acting such way. He is at pain for losing the only inspiration he has. Life without Cindy is not a life at all for Leo. (I'm afraid that Leo would turn out to be a notorious political mammal and a bad dad. Huhu I really hope not)

Lastly, the breakdown scene of Leo. This was one heartbreaking scene to watch. When Leo bid goodbye to Cindy, he was at his poignant, and his emotions just penetrates the screen that made the viewers sob with him. And the most touching part was when he kissed Cindy for the very last time, I personally cried over this scene. T'was heart melting :(

* I still don't want Mommy Cindy to die :(
 And yes, I can smell awaaaaards for Mr. Boyet De Leon. *smiles* Hands off to his acting powers.






♥A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com