Saturday, June 16, 2012

How it all Started with MB :)♥

I love you to infinity and beyond ♥




I can’t really recall how all this started, it just happened :)


The most memorable, RED BUTTERFLY ♥

Beautifully Amazing :)

I noticed her way back “Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay” though I never really make a big deal out of it, I just liked her, that simple. I didn’t expect myself to really get in touch to her since I am not that type of person. Meeting her wasn’t even part of my plan and most especially getting to know her was something I didn’t expect. Until I saw “Dahil May Isang Ikaw”, I just don’t get it, why I was really mesmerized with her acting spirit, she delivers everything amazingly. Especially when the team up of her and Mr. Gabby Concepcion started to penetrate the screen. I always have that heart pounding, lightheaded, butterflies in stomach nervous feeling whenever I get to catch them on screen. I don’t know why I was so KILIG with the two of them, and little did I know that I wasn’t alone, some people felt the same thing, and  t’was hilarious to see these amazing ladies who also admires their team-up :) *laughs* ( You guys know who you are! Hihihi *giggles*)

I'll always be a GLR Baby :)

I loveeee you both :)

Anyway, making this story short, I came to the point of meeting her personally as in LITERALLLYYYY :) Haha. Decided to visit Manila last 2010 and get the chance to have a little chitchats with her over some food. We had a long and most memorable day then. After that meeting,I just can't help but love her even more each day, she amazes me with her good and very humble personality, and of course IT WAS A DREAAAAAM COME TRUE for me and for everyone. I was like floating in a cloud nine whilst remembering what had happened to that day, how she opened the door in her car, how she smiles at me and my friends, how she bit every single food and how she even hold her glasses while satisfying her thirst. Everything was unexplainable.




Definitely, I look forward to seeing her again sometimes soon! :)


I LOVE YOU FOREVER, NANAY LUDS! :)


I sure am, A proud fan :)


P.S.

If I am to narrate everything that happened during our first meeting and how I felt during that day, a four hour narration would not be enough. I’d probably end up writing a good novel instead. *chuckles* =))

|I can't even recall when I wrote this. Ha ha :) Just found this in my Tumblr account and decided to transfer it here. :)|

-ApriletOuano|2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com