Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy 19th Birthday, CUTIEKAY :)







SWEET LITTLE SOMETHING for CUTIEKAY ♥


This was one of the sweeeetest birthday present i’ve ever received. (Aside from having a loving family and loyal friends of course, Thank GOD! ♥)

T’was Exactly 12:00AM, April 9 2012 that a good friend of mine tweeted me a birthday greeting with this video. I was pretty much excited to see the video (But seriously, the internet connection wasn’t so cooperative that time. Boo!) Anyway, after a couple of minutes waiting for it to load, it finallllyyyy did! :)
As I was watching the video, tears started to fell down my face, I realized how much i’ve missed my dear friends. They’re awesome and I sure look forward to seeing them sometimes real sooooon! Anyway, I was even more surprised to see that “CUTE BIRTHDAY MESSAGE” that Miss Lorna Tolentino did for me. T’was so sweet of her to spend sometime just to greet me a “Happy Birthday”, and seeing her in the video just made me shed tears even more. I don’t really know what to say but I’m sure how grateful I am to GOD for giving me friends that are always always always there for me. I feel really blessed having them around.
THANK YOU, PRODUCTION TEAM ;) I LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU ALL SOOOOON!
I can't find a picture with Ate Tinn :| I'm still looking for it ♥ See you sooooooon, PT!


HAMness: A special mention must be made for you. Thanks for the effort HAM, you have no idea how happy you made me feel. You sure define my day! I love you like a love song (LOL). I love you Ham :)
Thanks, HAM ♥



Miss Lorna Tolentino: Thanks Nanay for that sweet and super kulit message you did for me. Pretty well assured that I’m always here for you. I love you more than you know. See you soon, Nanay :)

Thanks Faithy for this.♥ Mwamwa :*
The prettiest. I love you always, Inay :*


-ApriletOuano|2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com