Saturday, April 21, 2012

Finally, A Young Lady :)







 KAY @ 18th :)


I keep my dolls and
do away with pigtails.
Reminisce the past so animated
as strong gales.

Stand on my heels
with poise and grace.
Looking forward for
more laughter in my days.

As my eighteenth year
would slowly unfold.
I’d walk the isle and

be a lady you’ll greatly behold.


____________________________________________________________________


THANK YOU everyone for celebrating my 18th birthday with me and thank you most for making it an extraordinary and indeed a night to remember for me. Your presence did count, thanks so much for making me feel special by just coming and be with me as I transform into a young lady. Ha ha! :)


Finally, A young lady :)
Anyway, thanks for being a part of my life. You certainly made it easier for me when life gets hard. I know there are times that i’m too harsh to handle yet you guys stood still. Thanks for bearing with me when i couldn’t bear with myself. Thanks for accepting the crazy-stupid me :)NO REGRETS that I opened my door and allowed you to be part of my journey for you never fail to make me smile when I’m at my poignant part of life.

I’m so glad to have spent my 18th Birthday with YOU!
Thanks for coming!


♥ApriletKayOuano||


My loving FAMILY :) Thank you for all the love and care you have given me all through out the years. I can't thank you enough, words aren't just good enough to show my gratitude. I love you super much ♥


With HighSchool Good friends. Thru good and bad times. 
One of my best buddies. She is not just a Tita but rather a listener. I am blessed to have her. Love you, Pal ♥

With my 18 Candles, Roses and Treasures ♥




P.S.
This was about a year ago! ♥ #Reminiscing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com