Thursday, June 7, 2012

A night to remember ♥

A night to remember with Nanay ♥

 

Sweeeeeeest Person I've ever met! I love you to pieces! ♥

 

(060412)|BFHomes.

It was a busy Monday for Manila. Everyone was going to work and on. I woke up early with my two dearest friend beside me, Magace and Marj. But it wasn't an ordinary day for me and for my friends. Well aside from having a happiness hang-over after the "White Plains Adventure" it was another day intended to be seeing someone special too. Around 10AM, I received a message from Mama Bear asking me about the update of my meeting with "Mommah", well sad to say during those times, I wasn't able to receive any messages from her. Around 12NN, I started ringing Mommah's phone because until then, she wasn't giving me a buzz.

While waiting for her call, I started to worry about her not picking up her phone and giving me a buzz ( I dialed her number for more than 50 times already. Ghaaad! :|) . On the other hand,  my friends then decided to meet up at Morato and have lunch there and wait until I receive a call from Mommah. Hours passed by, people were going in and out of the area where  we stayed in, but still I didn't receive anything.  We enjoyed ourselves over a cup of tea and california maki while waiting for a miracle to happen. And surprisingly, an unknown number is calling me, i had already a gutt feeling that it was Mommah (I was literally shaking when I started to speak with her) and I sure was right. It was herrrrrrr. THANK YOU, DEAR GOD!!

The Legends ♥ Thanks for keeping me company all time, Mga Mare :)

With Mareng Cath and Kate :)

California Maki :)

Thank you, Mares!

With Mareng Cath and Chi ♥



Well, I'll not really write everything what we have talked over the phone because it would take me a week or two to finish this blog then, so to sum up everything, she decided to meet me at her house and have  sleep over there. (I know, it's like an OMG invitation). I was so shy to accept it and tried to negotiate with Mommah but then I realize, it's a good and a very rare experience to be invited by someone very famous yet humble at that. So I grab the opportunity and made up my way to see her. But before that, things wasn't that easy, well from Morato I had to pick up all my things in fairview before going to paranaque. So my friends and I went to Mais' house and got all my things, we bid good bye to M's family and really thanked them deeply for being so accomodating and caring. (So yes, i'll not mention everything again here because, it would consume most of the space. Ha ha!)


With M's Family :) Thanks for taking good care of me and marj :) T'was awesome to see you all again. ♥

Ate Ces, Happy and Mommy :)

Moving on, I have no idea how far Paranaque was to Q.C. and I just realized that it was sure a long and enjoyable drive with my friends, Legends.  We played with the traffic and all, we talk a lot and enjoyed each one's company, without noticing it, we arrived in Paranaque around 8PM.

Well, going straight to the point, we arrived at Mommah's place at 8:34PM. I was mesmerized with the place and the people in the house. In afraction of second, I saw Mommah coming down from the stairs and I'm like "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING" thoughts were playing on my mind then. And surprisingly, she smiled the biggest as she said "Asus, hello APRILL" with the tighest hug. I can't even move from where I was standing, but I had to remind my self to calm down and take everything naturally. And hey I must say this,  SHE'S SO BEAUTIFULLLLLL, LITERALLLLYYYYY. INSIDE AND OUT. I WAS STARSTRUCKED WITH HER BEAUTYYYYYY. GOOOOOOSSSSHH!!! Anyway, moving on, she started to call her maids and prepare the table for us, we had pizza then. ♥ But honestly, I wasn't able to finish my entire slice of pizza because I was still in my "OMG OMG OMG Stage" =)) That was funny, we converse with each other, she shared some funny experiences and we enjoyed each one's laughter. Well, as always, time flies and it was time for my friends to leave, my sweet mommah, asked her driver to send them home then. Ah, so kind of her actually. :)




Thanks for bringing me safe to BF Homes, Girls :) Yeay! Very Supportive Friends ♥

Thank you, Mommah for being so sweet and accommodating. :)

Pizza time with The Legends :)

I love you three :)

Sweeeeeeetest Hug! I love you! ♥


When my friends left the house, the thought of me staying in Mommah's house started to sink in my head and I'm like "THIS IS ONE HELL OF A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!" :) Mommah guided me to the room where I'll be spending my night. She gave me a towel and all. She was so "ma-alaga". well, I couldn't really asked for more. We started to have some chitchats again and again, it actually took us an hour or two for our chikas. That was really memorable. Around 12MN she had to leave the room so that I can take the shower and prepare my self to bed. After then, we exchanged text messages saying "Good Night" :)



Mega Chika with Mommah :) Yeay!  ♥ *From Mommah's Phone*

Whilst, I was on bed, I still can't believe that all these amazing things are happening to me. Realllllyyy!! :) I just can't help but thank God for blessing me much more than I deserve. Thank you, Lord! ♥

P.S.

Nanayyyyyyy!! :) Saying thank you isn't really enough to show how happy you made me. Being invited by someone you look up to is something that I never imagine that would happen to me, but thank you for making all these impossible things possible. You made me feel special and important somehow. Thank you for the love. You know that I love you right back. Thank you, thank you sobra! I'll forever hold on to our memories, Nay. I'll see you the soooonest sometimes. Hugs!



♥A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com