Saturday, October 26, 2013

CORNUCOPIA OF EMOTIONS.

PERPLEXED.


Have you ever had that feeling wherein everything seems to be just so complicated, wherein you just feel so lost and you wanted to get out in order for you to find yourself back?

Lately, everything felt so crazy for me and it seems all places are just too noisy that I can hardly hear myself. Where most of the time I often catch myself staring pensively at a blank wall and not knowing what to do. It's literally like having a cornucopia of feelings and having no idea which one should I entertain first.

After having a massive week, I've realized one thing in life:

 "You are allowed to love yourself!"


I just realized that it's not being selfish to love yourself, cause there are times wherein we lose our own value in the process of valuing someone too much. And that's what happened to me since day one, I've been the "superhero" at heart person, and I allowed myself to be used and abused *not literally though*, but seriously, I allowed people to take me for granted. It's like being in a situation wherein you wanted to get out but you just can't simply because it's a "easier said than done" situation. I've always carried a feeling of "How I was so afraid to do this and that cause people might judge me and how I wanted to let things out but I was so afraid that I might be embarrassed", yet deep down I wanted to really fight it out and let things be but I just can't cause I was too afraid to let go of my pretensions.

Though I know, these hurts, disappointments and pains are inevitable in ones life but we shouldn't be afraid to embrace this painful things cause somehow these are the substances that would complete us and make us who we are. People hurt us, be hurt anyway. People use us, be used anyway.

One way or another, I'm thankful that I allowed myself to be hurt cause at some point It made me realized how much more I can take and how much more I can give.

These things are somehow the "clutter" of my life that made me who I am now..

So yes, as I woke up this morning I've decided to let go of all these confusions cause I just want to be happy. We all want, don't we? :)

Love yourself, you deserve it :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com